Anderson Needs you
Because many of our neighbors struggle to make ends meet, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul is committed to helping families in need. Our local SVdP chapter provides through charitable donations, furniture, household goods, and non food items. In addition, monetary assistance is given for rent to prevent eviction, and for utilities to prevent cut-off. In desperate situations, emergency food as well as overnight hotel stays are provided.
Did You Know?
· One in 3.9 Anderson residents live in poverty.
· 13,526 of 52,443 Anderson residents live in poverty.
· In Anderson, 34.6% of Black residents; 22.2% of White residents; 41.5% of Hispanic residents live in poverty
· 47.1% of Elementary aged children in Anderson live in poverty.
· The unemployment rate in Anderson is 5.9%.
Get in Touch
Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Anderson IN
2115 W 25th St, Anderson IN 46016 (Warehouse address, no mail service)
P.O. Box 951 Anderson, IN 46015 (Mailing address)
Copyright Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Anderson IN – All rights reserved